WARNING: This device is not equipped with a device to control the room temperature. Do not use this heater in small rooms when they are occupied by persons not capable of leaving the room on their own, unless constant supervision is provided.
Caloray provides a limited warranty that this heater is covered for a period of two years from original date of purchase. This product is designed to be free from defect in materials and workmanship according to the following terms:
- This warranty is for the original purchaser of the heater from Caloray and its authorised resellers.
- This product must be used, installed and maintained in accordance with the installation instructions, local building codes, electrical regulations, standards and environmental laws.
- This warranty is limited to the original owner at the original installation location.
- The suitability of the goods for the installation site is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- This warranty is void where the product is not installed correctly or has been subjected to vandalism, misuse, abuse, lack of maintenance, strikes, fires, floods, government restrictions, abnormal weather event, accident, natural disaster, incorrect power supply, or the goods have been modified.
- In the case of transport damage upon arrival – notify the shipping company, take photos of the damage, and contact the agent that sold the goods.
- To activate this warranty, fill out the warranty card information on the website www.Caloray.com.au within 30 days of purchasing. Your information is for internal use only, we will never sell or supply your information to a third party.
- Caloray and its authorised agents are NOT responsible for any damages and does not participate in any costs arising incidents outside of its control.
- Transportation costs to return the goods to Caloray or its authorised agents are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Proof of Purchase is required to be submitted with any Warranty Claim.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- In the event of a warrantable event, please contact us at Caloray for a Warranty Claim Form.